Saturday, August 29, 2009

Movers and Shakers


The title of this post comes from two of Isaac's favorite things to do: move himself, and shake things. Hitting should have been in there too, but alas, no clever titles that I could think of involved all three. Because of these three favorite passtimes, Isaac now sports a very lovely red bump on the side of his eye, and I think he'll have a rather large one on the back of his head soon. Marble will do that to you.

All in all, I knew that the day would come when my child would always look a little worse for wear. I never expected it to come before his eight month mark.

On the other hand, there's nothing quite as beautiful as watching him sleep. Because he's never still any more, I treasure these times. Yes, I admit that I crawl into his room just to watch him sleep. Pretty soon you'll find me singing "I love you forever..."





1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh little boys! I love that book so much too!