Friday, March 5, 2010

A group in which Isaac belongs

Isaac has a strange propensity: he really doesn't like taking toys out and throwing them around. No, he'd much rather put them away. Three examples --
1. A week or so ago, he found a dirty sock by the laundry bin. He picked it up, carried it into our room, and put it in Andrew's sock drawer. Don't worry, it's not because he knows where it is, but because it was the only drawer open.
2. Yesterday, I watched him take my brush from the bathroom counter and put it into one of the drawers.
3. Today, this was what he did.
Everything in the cupboard he plays in came from the kitchen into this bin.

Given the preceding evidence, I offer my son as a future member of the following group. I apologize for the subtitles and attribute them to the joys of Youtube.

No comments: