Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Some color

If I write, I will end up ranting on the sad political scene in which we find ourselves. I will therefore add color to the page.

Ok, so its been ten months since the Rose Parade, but hey, we were there throwing marshmallows at the cars at night and cheering on the bands during the day.

Becca was in the middle of morning sickness (all-day sickness if you ask her) but she did a sprint triathlon anyway with Mommy and Daddy Richardson. Apparently she does not find this funny.

Hiking in the San Rafael Swell, contemplating the futility of life.

We're stoked to have a little dude around. Becca thinks she'll be a better pregnant lady if she reads lots of literature on the subject. I don't complain, she looks happy to me.

This was taken from our front yard. Seriously.

2 comments:

Royce and Annika said...

I loved the Mayo Clinic book! Seriously it is the best pregnancy book out there. Anyway, I'm glad to see some pictures. Oh, and thanks for dinner the other day! I hope we didn't stay too late. We need to do it again sometime. We can host next time--hopefully we'll have a house by then.

Inspired said...

So good to see pics! I think she looks like a very happy pregnant lady...a book I recommend as well is "The Happiest Baby on the Block" it is an easy read and it was the only one my husband read...it was VERY helpful...or rather Elijah reacted well to the techniques it descrbes in it. It just made sense.